profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
RACHEL's CONTEST
Wednesday, June 9, 2010 | 0 comments


hey guys i've joined contest, this is my second contest that i've joined i hope i can win 001 hihi esp for my online gifts Photobucket hihi.

Rules and regulations

1.Write about the contest in yr blog it consists 20%
2.Do not change the content without notifiying me, if wanna change do tell me about it.
3.Your blog must be for public.
4.Yr blog must be in english.
5.I dun accept money making sites.
6.The contest is based on 1st come 1st served basis.
7.If u changed yr blog url, pls notify me immediately
8.You must put the contest banner somewhere visible in yr site.
9.Contest will close as soon as there is 15 partcipants.


Lucky Thingy:P
1.Do note that the 1st 5 participants who join will get an extra points of 5 :)
2.Those who make their blog that is regarding about paris will get an extra points of 10.

I will be judging on:

1.Neatest blog
2.Best colour combination
3.Best contest post
4.Most kawaiish site
5.Most original blog.
6.Most creative blog.
7.Most stylish blog.
8.Best design blog.


High chances of winning.

1.Tag at my blog daily.
2.Follow me on twitter & site.
3.Introduce fwens to join the contest (they must say they are introduce by u.)

Dates
To join: 6th June to 14th June.
Judging: 15th to 18th June.
Prizes: 19th to 22nd June.


How to join
-->Tag at her tagboard saying that u wanna join the contest.
-->As soon as she accepted u, u can start posting about this contest.