profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
Bonjour!
Thursday, October 4, 2012 | 0 comments


Bonjour!
It has been a long time since the last time I updated my blog.
I'm going to share some great memories from my SUMMER PARADISE :face50:
I went to Europe on lebaran holiday last August, it was.........unforgettable
MILAN. Guess what? I met Daichi, my junior high school classmate. I hvnt me him for a year in Jakarta and I met him there -_- how small is this world.. Beautiful Duomo!
The oldest lady of Paris, and also the most beautiful lady in Paris.. Paris is romantic, I want go back there with my hushband someday, Amen.
Trevi Fountain, Rome. I thought the fountain was not that large. I threw 2 coincs there :p Wish all the myth is true hahaha
 I wish I could live in Swiss or Germany... <33 p="p">
All I can say is.....it was a wonderful trip. But time flies so fast -__-
Now I'm having my midterm test haaa... And I can't concentrate while studying. Something is missing. I don't know what. I can't figure it out. Maybe it's a thing about you. Lol.