profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
Ola, Junio!!!
Monday, June 2, 2014 | 0 comments


Cepet banget udah Juni aja hahhaa, rasanya kemarin baru tahun baruan. June is my fav month since forever! Tahun ini ada............
:82: MALEFICENTPhotobucket

 AAA, I'm so excited hahahha. Jolie'll be the evil queen hihihi. Ini kayak ceritanya sleeping beauty tapi versi Disney hohoho
:83: TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION
Walau Shia ga muncul lagi tapi tetep ga sabar aaaa, kuliah bikin jarang nonton Habis uas harus happy happy :131:
:84: MY 19TH BIRTHDAYPhotobucketPhotobucket. This year should be better since my lastest bday was sucks. Gonna spend it with my family and friends yeay!Photobucket
:82: Having a little getaway to Sg right after the finals wohooo, I can feel that summer happiness is coming
:83:Grandpa's bday at Pontianak. Kemungkinan besar bakal pulang, kangen makanan sana nomnom! Semoga pulang hihihi :face57:

I found this ytd, and it's really meaningful


Hope everything will be great for this June. Please be nice on my final scoreEmotion 10
Adios!