profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
i loves
Monday, October 19, 2009 | 0 comments


these quote,
two are better than one, if one falls down, his friend can help him up :) *ecclesiastes 4:9-10*
aku ingin sahabatku merindukannku ketikaku merindukannya.

these lyrics,
you'll always be the biggest part of me :) *brian mcKnight-biggest bart of me*
you're posibble to find *secondhand serenade-fall for you*
you're my you're my favorite song *my favorite song-skyler stonestreet*
pictures and some memories will have to help me through *avenged sevenfold-dear god*
i saw you holding hand standing close to someone else *brian mcKnight-one last cry*
you found me when no one else was lookin' *kelly clarkson-you found me*
when i see your smile, tears run down my face *red jumpsuit apparatus-your guardian angel*
and the last one,
"YOU BELONG WITH ME" *taylor swift-youbelong with me*