profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
LULUS
Friday, May 7, 2010 | 0 comments


YES GW LULUS!!!!!! yippiee Photobucket
nem gw lumayan 36 an 011
THANKS GOD 009
and also my parents my teacher and my friends that always support me all the time :D
ILY ALL

Stephanie Rawi LULUS LULUS LULUS yippieeeey!!
nilai sama picture nya i'll post it later yaa 001
because i feel so tired, haha me celebrate this graduation day with swimming with my wonderful friend except cdhe Photobucket but we'll go to dufan soon hihiPhotobucket i swam with
@giovenataa @astridyuvanaa @tiftifanny @kekeziaa @stephanierawii @nathabell @naonaomii @esthahaha @mariasabella #metta #jj #golda #seffi at citragran wooow haha and guess what? wearing uniformPhotobucket wkwk, but there's no rules that we must wearing swimsuit wkwk frontal padahal lifeguardnya (ada 3) udah melototin kita wkwk bodo amat gua bweee 010
yippppiey. smoooooooch :* hihi what a wonderful day Photobucket

Labels: