profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
random post
Wednesday, December 15, 2010 | 0 comments


1. Where is your cell phone? I'm holding it
2. Your hair? wavy ._.
3. Your mother? a good chef in family, healthy
4. Your father? superdad
5. Your favorite food? fish&chips
6. Your dream last night? going to KIMCHI *dream pls comes true*
7. Your favorite drink? lemon tea
8. Your dream/goal? make my parents proud
9. What room are you in? my brother's bedroom
10. Your hobby? listening to music, reading and hangout
11. Your fear? HOUSELIZARD! and other lizards
12. What do you want to be in 6 years? success pretty woman
13. Where were you last night? sleeping in my bedroom
14. (I accidentaly delete the question)? height
15. Muffins? yummy
16. Wish list item? kimchi's tix, money, mint chocolate
17. Where did you grow up? EARTH
18. Last thing you did? surfing internet
19. What are you wearing? still pajamas
20. Your TV? family room, my mom&dad's room, my brother's room
21. Your pets? dogs
22. Your friends? nice
23. Your life? ordinary
24. Your mood? lazy
25. Missing someone? yes, so much.
26. Vehicle? car
27. Something you're not wearing? earings
28. Your favorite store? mangga dua \m/
29. Your favorite color? white
30. When was the last time you laughed? yesterday at church
31. Last time you cried? April 11st
32. Your best friend? CRENN, Adri, abang Noel
33. One place where I go over and over again? School
34. One person who emails me regularly? random
35. Favorite place to eat? fish&co yummy!


taken from: veren lee