profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
I.Miss.You ツ
Saturday, January 22, 2011 | 0 comments


Hey boy, I miss you.....
I called him 'balloon' why? Idk, lol.

kangen banget aa, tapi gw juga gamau ketemu lo... knp soalnya kalo ketemu lo gw tau, you're my only hope...!
semua captured hp gw isinya chat sama lo.. pas baca baca seneng banget Photobucketlama lama gw sadar, tinggi banget gw ngarep sama lo hhh..
mungkin lo gatau.. gw selalu senyum bahagia Photobucket bgt kalo cerita ttg lo ke temen gue
mungkin lo gatau.. dulu gw takut banget buat add lo huhu Photobucket
mungkin lo gatau.. gw suka banget nulis nulis nama lo di manapun haaaa Photobucket
mungkin lo gatau.. kalo lagi ujan gw selalu muter onlyhope *hm*:( reminds me of you
mungkin lo gatau.. stiap hari gw pengen banget greet lo tapi gw takut
mungkin lo gatau.. i fell in love with you :]Photobucket
pengen ketemu.. udah lama bgt yaa hahahahahikshaha*cry* i love you|<
gw selalu nyari orang yang mirip sama lo *meh*
whoever he is, i'm sorry... Photobucket
i tried to look for him in you i know it was wrong, sorry Sorry

Because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought, useless and disappointing. -Cinderella's Story

It sucks when you know that you need to let go but you can't, bcs u're still waiting for the IMPOSIBBLE to happen.

I'm tired of waiting. Should I let you go now? But I think a part of me will always be waiting for you!

I feel like I'm waiting for something that isn't going to happen....

Fell in love when I saw you standing there - Taylor Swift

STEPHANIE RAWI