profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER! APRIL MOP!
Friday, April 1, 2011 | 0 comments


你好! Photobucket
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BROTHAAA, Steven Lee ^_^
wish you all the best! hope you'll continue your college in UI AMIN! GBU!
wish your 18 will fulfill with prosperity, happiness, luck, health and love
and don't forget, be nice to me. okay? lol Emotion 10
lucunya... tadi pagi masa gw mau ngerjain dia tapi gak berasil, tapi tenang.. temen"nya berhasil, they did it. they told my brotha in his bday party that all of his money were fake. he shocked, he called my dad. Papa udah mau berangkat tapi tiba" ditelpon kalo cuma diboongin. LOL! Emotion 14

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S day!
bwahahahha, this morning I suprising my friends.. I told them "we've biology test, right?" LMAO! Andrea's reaction was the most funny! She suddenly awake from his slept. lmao, I'm so sorry dear, "APRIL MOP!"
bwahahaha. today not such a good day for Natha, Cdhe, and Estha. IDK about Nao's, and mine is...... bad.
Seneng bisa chitchat sama lo, udah lama banget haha. But, I feel......cruel&horrible "And I'm sorry, I never meant to hurt the only one, for anything that I might've done, I apologize to you. " if I keep pretending that I love you but I'm not, sama aja gw bikin lo sakit belakangan... even worse, tapi gw ga sejahat itu :|

Bingung superduperhyper, lol. gua mau ambil jurusan apa Emotion 3 btw besok ada kunjungan ke UBM. (Bunda Mulia) yg deket ancol itu loh yang sebelah vihara, inget ancol jadi inget PRJ, inget 2PM, kyaaa! 190311 I miss khun-taec-woo-junsu-junho-chansung so damn much! I miss how to yelling the fanchants with indonesian hottests. ah~ can't wait! 2PMPhotobucketcome back here ASAP yaaa
lanjut, nah kata Even, di acaranya itu ada pembicara dari founder kaskus,Andrew Darwis kan lumayan kalo ikut siapa tau gw bisa sesukses dia ._. gatau deh si Even bener apa kagak. tapi gabisa ikut kan ada les mandarin bwhahaha, jia you. wo feichang feichang yao xuexi zai zhong guo a *maap belom expert gatau bener apa salah, lol*

asdfvckghjkl I miss you so damn much. I never want someone as bad as you! "I always try to do this on my own but I was wrong cause only with you can I move on. Can I move on." PhotobucketEmotion 1


STEPHANIE RAWI