profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
My high school life has just begun
Saturday, August 13, 2011 | 0 comments



Hello fellas!
Now I'm part of XI SCI 2 *ohhmyy*
I hope this one is better than my previous one, I miss XC minus .......... {}
btw, rawrlearnstoplayguitar\m/
wish me luck then bohoho.
I'm kinda busy during this month. Full of assignmnents, presentations, tests. I hate school stuffs --'
Hmm, I watched transformers3 and HP7p2, that was totally grawsome!!

BUMBLEBEE! for God's sake I want that chevrolet camaro! I saw it at IIMS last week, the yellow one same as bumblebee huhuhu, it must be very expensive haaa -_-
I'll post as soon as posibble :D
keep in touch guys \m/

"I think I'm ugly and nobody wants to love me. Just like her I wanna be pretty. Don't lie to my face telling me I'm pretty" -2ne1

withlove,
xx-stephanierawr