profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
Time
Saturday, December 3, 2011 | 0 comments



11.11.11^_^
Kim Junsu, Nickhun, Ok Taecyeon, Jang Woo Young, Lee Junho, Hwang Chansung.. THEY'RE BACK!
2PM THEY'RE BACK!
It was...................unforgettable
Nickhun looks dashing, awesome, gorgeous! Not only saw him, he was starring at me oaaaa!
He sang "only you my valentine" and looked at me waaaaaaaaa 011 'I can't' forget your love! this song reminds me of you khun kaEmotion 13
Wooyoung looks cuteee Photobucket He was dancing right in front of me just about 2mtr omg xx
I'm waiting here oppa! Come back here asap ok?

UAS! Photobucket
Wish me luck with my final test!
4 days left! HWAITING :D
"Don't expect your genius to be discovered; do what you must do because it gives you joy" - @paulocoelho

I MISS THEM..Photobucket
9A. SEM-BI-LAN AAAAAAAAA. Best class ever! Inget gak setiap lomba kita selalu menang? Sampe pada bingung pas pengumuman juara, kapan ketemu kalian lengkap lagi *hm*

CRENN. I love them. I miss them.
Madrid, where our memories are buried
Khuntoria! Best couple in TV Show ever!

Life is all about timing... the unreachable becomes reachable, the unavailable become available, the unattainable... attainable. Have the patience, wait it out It's all about timing. - SC

xx, stephanierawi Photobucket