profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
Chapter of Happiness
Monday, June 20, 2016 | 0 comments


Life has been so great with these uncertainties.

:84: I joined competition with my friend, Nabila, and we won for national and East Asia-Japan regional round then, we will be regional representatives for global round on September in Paris, France! Can't wait to be back and must-this-time-visit Notre Dame hoho, wish us luck! Photobucket
:82: Then, I am having my research internship in The Hong Kong Univesity of Science and Technology for two months, actually it used to be three but I have to prepare the mentorship for the upcoming competition hoah. I am really really happy that I fulfill my promise to visit my lovely candy, Betty!
I love this city, moving in dispatch and easy to go anywhere, I spent my weekend with Betty, Chun Ling, Congki and Ci Gabby tasting lot of delicious food nomnomnom and at last visited this famous and pretty Victoria Harbour where we can feel HK atmosphere haha, happy happy days. And also my Uni here is so beautiful with its seaside view, just can't miss every single sunset (can't wake up on sunrise lol). Friendly friends at campus although the research topic so difficult yet interesting to be learned :face17:



AHA Emotion 10 And I got an announcement that I am awarded JASSO Scholarship in Tohoku Univesity for next semester, Will meet Even really soon happy happy yay it's worth to wait, I've been trying to apply for academic exchange since I was in my 3rd semester and just accepted in this 7th and while my bro is there, so miraculous... 

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing, it is the gift of God." - Ephesians 2:8