profile album stuffs home entry

  



Older Post >> | << Newer Post
final exams
Sunday, May 29, 2011 | 0 comments



Emotion 2BUSY BUSY BUSYEmotion 2
Setiap hari.....
-SMAN 8's tumblr-

I'M IN SERIOUS MODE FOR FINAL EXAMS!
WISH ME LUCK!
Pssst! I'm kinda happeh bcs my mom allowed me to...................Photobucket
OU YEAH 011
I miss Khun Oppa badly! Mau ketemu Kyu juga! *hm*:(
Oh my momma, lemme buy KIMCHI's tixx PLEASE Emotion 1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Rebecca Diana Amelia P. (2605)
my buleeeeee muah, xx

Happy Birthday No Min Woo (2905)
Keep awesome oppa, 아자 아자 ㅋㅋㅋ Photobucket

Ayo dong please 8 June, come faster I wanna free asap nih aaa
Ga sabar cepet-cepet hiking, classmeet, terima rapot *semoga bagus dpt rank amin*, LIBURRR deh wohohohooo..
Semoga jadi dong please please please 48. AMEN
Sometimes, I'm tired of being tired. Photobucket
Imysmkvt, bye. I moved.